You can transfer funds between sub-accounts by using the Sub-Account transfer module. If your account is not set up for that, please read what to do here.
The Sub-account transfer module can be found by navigating as follows:
- SaxoTraderGO: click Sub-account transfer
- SaxoInvestor: click Sub-account transfer
- SaxoTraderPRO: click main menu > deposit and transfers > sub-account transfer
- The account you wish to transfer funds from
- The receiving account
- The amount
- Click Transfer. The indicative conversion rate will be shown in the relevant field.
Do I pay any fees to transfer cash between sub-accounts?
- Saxo does not charge any sub-account transfer fee.
- A 0.25% conversion fee applies when transferring in different currencies. The conversion fee is charged by using the FX spot mid-price, based on the time you press on Transfer, plus/minus 0.25%.
- Be aware that in case of conversion due to transfer between accounts in different currencies, the funds are settled in your account with a value date of T+1 (next business day). This means that you might incur interest charges if you use those funds to place a trade before the value date.
I do not have a Sub-account transfer module available on the trading platform or having issues performing the transfer.
In some cases, the sub-account transfer module is not available. In such a case, we kindly ask you to complete the below Excel file and send it to Saxo by creating a case.
Steps to follow:
1. Complete the Excel file (Download here).
2. Submit a ticket by clicking the '?' icon and clicking Contact us.
3. Select Cash deposits and withdrawals and then Write to us.
4. Attach the Excel file and hit Send message.
Your request will be processed as soon as possible.