You can transfer funds between sub-accounts by using the Sub-account transfer module. If your account is not set up for that, please read what to do here.
The Sub-account transfer module can be found here, or by navigating as follows:
Click the menu / > Deposits and Transfers > Sub-account transfer
- The account you wish to transfer funds from
- The receiving account
- The amount
- Click Transfer
There is no transfer fee, however a 1 % conversion fee applies when transferring in different currencies. The conversion rate is calculated by using the mid-spread FX Spot rate at the time of transfer, plus/minus 1 % of a conversion fee.
We charge Platinum clients no more than plus/minus 0.75 percent, and VIPs no more than plus/minus 0.5 percent.
Before making the transfer you can always see the conversion rate that will be applied as well as the final amount that you will receive on your sub-account.
I do not have a Sub-account Transfer module on the trading platform
In some cases, the Sub-account Transfer module is not available. In such case we kindly ask you to complete the below excel file and send to Saxo by creating a case.
Steps to follow:
1. Complete the attached excel file.
2. Submit a ticket by going to >Contact support > click on Create and view support request
3. Select the option Cash transaction enquiry, write "Sub account transfer request" in request details window.
4. Attach the excel file, using ATTACH FILES button and hit SUBMIT.
Your request will be processed as soon as possible.