You can transfer funds between sub-accounts by using the Sub-Account transfer module. If your account is not set up for that, please read what to do here.
The Sub-account transfer module can be found by navigating as follows:
- Main menu > Deposits and Transfers > Sub-account transfer
- The account you wish to transfer funds from
- The receiving account
- The amount
- Click Transfer. The indicative conversion rate will be shown in the relevant field.
There is no transfer fee, however, a 1% conversion fee applies when transferring in different currencies. The conversion fee is charged by using the FX spot mid-price, based on the time you press on Transfer, plus/minus 1 percent. We charge Platinum clients no more than plus/minus 0.75 percent, and VIPs no more than plus/minus 0.5 percent.
I DO NOT have a Sub-Account Transfer module available on the trading platform or for some reason I cannot perform the transfer.
In some cases, the Sub-Account Transfer module is not available. In such a case, we kindly ask you to complete the below excel file and send it to Saxo by creating a case.
Steps to follow:
1. Complete the excel file (Download here).
2. Submit a ticket by clicking the Support icon and navigating to the bottom of the Help Centre, and clicking Contact us.
3. Select Cash deposits and withdrawals and then Write to us.
4. Attach the excel file and hit Send message.
Your request will be processed as soon as possible.