To transfer a stock or bond position from one sub-account to another, go through the following steps:
- Fill in the "Position movement" file (Download here). Save it on your computer.
- From below, you will be able to create a support request:
- SaxoTraderGO: click Move position between sub-accounts
- SaxoInvestor: click Move positions between sub-accounts
- SaxoTraderPRO: click > Request account services > Move positions between sub-accounts
and then attach the file and submit the request.
3. IMPORTANT - Please make sure that related orders are cancelled prior to requesting the position to be moved. After the position transfer is processed, you will see it reflected in your account.
Saxo does not charge for this service.
Instructions to fill the position movement excel:
Account number to which the positions have to be moved. Note, that the transfer of stocks to or from a savings account (Aktiesparekonto in Denmark) is not permitted.
How to find the Account number:
The Position ID can be found under Position Details. Kindly note that if you are holding multiple positions of the same instrument, you have to provide individual Position IDs.
How to find the Position ID:
Please, do not change the name of the excel file that you attach to the support ticket.
Please, do not use this form for partial movements.