Note that you can also create lists that update dynamically based on filters by using the Screener.
- Create your watchlist in SaxoTraderGO
- Add instruments to your watchlists
- Create your watchlist in SaxoInvestor
Create your watchlist in SaxoTraderGO
- From the Trading area, go to Watchlists and click on New
- In the pop-up, give a name to your list, and Save
Add instruments to your watchlists
You can add instruments to your lists from many different places.
You can search for a stock directly from the Watchlist section:
Or you can add it from the Product overview and many other areas of the platform:
or you can right-click on a stock in your Positions table and then click Add to Watchlist:
Create your watchlist in SaxoInvestor
- Click on the star icon on the top-right corner
- Click on New
- In the pop-up, give a name to your list, and click Create