For that you can enable Force Open.
What's Force Open?
Any FX spot and CFD positions you create while Force Open is enabled will allow you to hold positions in opposite directions in the same instrument.
By default, the Force Open feature is disabled, which means long and short positions in the same instrument are immediately netted off. Oldest positions are closed first, using the FIFO method (First In, First Out). Force Open allows greater control:
1. Force open allows you to hold long and short positions in the same instrument
2. Individual force open positions can be closed
3. Individual force open positions can have take profit and stop loss attached
How to enable Force Open
1. Login to your account
2. Go to Menu > Settings > Platform
3. Enable Force Open
4. In the Trade Ticket, you can set the Force Open to suit your strategy