If you don't have an account registered for withdrawals or you want to add another account:
- Do a simple bank transfer* to your Saxo account. Read also: how to make a bank transfer.
- The bank account must be in your name
- The transfer can be of any amount
- We verify the incoming payment details and store them for you to withdraw securely. Wait for the notification that the payment has been received (this can take up to 3 business days)
- You can then make withdrawals to the new account
Problems adding a withdrawal account?
Request help here:
Bank/wire transfer is the only method that automatically verifies your bank account for later use for withdrawals. This does not apply to card payments.
Allow three working days for your account details to appear in the External account drop-down menu. If this has not taken effect by then, please contact our support team: How do I request support?