In this article you get help with:
You have two ways to add a new account.
1. Fund from a bank account in your own name
The fastest way is to do a simple bank transfer, of any amount, to your Saxo account.
Read more about how to make a bank transfer.
We verify the incoming payment details and store them for you to withdraw securely.
Verified account details will always appear in the drop-down menu of your withdrawal module.
Bank/wire transfer is the only method that automatically verifies your bank account for later use for withdrawals. This does not apply to card payments.
Allow three working days for your account details to appear in the External account drop-down menu. If this has not taken effect by then, please contact our support team: How do I request support?
2. Create a case through the trading platform
To create a new support case, follow the steps below:
- On SaxoTraderGO and SaxoTraderPRO, click the support icon in the upper right-corner.
- On the SaxoTraderGO mobile app, tap on Main menu > Help Centre
- At the bottom of the Help Centre, you will find the Contact Us module. Click Cash deposits and withdrawals > Withdrawals > Email us
- Fill in the information requested by the form and hit Submit request
You can follow up on your cases by going to:
- Desktop Platforms: > Inbox
- SaxoTraderGO Mobile App: > Inbox
During periods of increased market interest and volatility, our processing times for new account validation can take longer than usual. Note, you only need to submit your request once per account.
Otherwise, please find following a link to the Funds Transfer Request Form required for withdrawing funds: Transfer Request Form.
How long does it take to process an account withdrawal?
Value dates can vary for a number of reasons, for example:
- incorrect payment details provided (for example, mismatches between the IBAN and account number)
- full withdrawals may require fee calculations as well as closure and settlement of open positions
- unsettled transactions
- the correspondent banks’ handling time