At Saxo we take precautions to ensure your account is secure. For this reason we only allow withdrawals to accounts that have been verified to belong to you.
Previously used and verified accounts will appear in the "External account" drop down menu of your withdrawal module.
How to register a new account to use for withdrawals
You have two ways to add a new account.
1. Fund from a bank account in your own name
The fastest way is to do a simple bank transfer, of any amount, to your Saxo account.
Read more about how to make a bank transfer.
We verify the incoming payment details and store them for you to withdraw to securely.
Verified account details will always appear in the drop down menu of your withdrawal module.
Please note bank/wire transfer is the only method which automatically verifies your bank account for later use for withdrawals. This does not apply to card payments.
2. Create a case through the trading platform
- Login here or find the support form in our platforms as follows:
- Click > Contact support > Create Support queries and see your historical support cases > Submit ticket > Select: Add new bank account number for withdrawals.
- Mobile App SaxoTraderGO: Go to > Support > Contact support > Create Support queries and see your historical support cases > Submit ticket > Select: Add new bank account number for withdrawals.
- Fill the form providing:
|Currency Code||e.g GBP|
|Clearing Code||e.g. 12-34-56 (without dashes)|
|Account Number||e.g. 12345678|
|OR for international payments|
|IBAN||e.g. GB2L BKEN 0000 1111 2222 33|
2. Attach a bank statement as proof of account ownership. The document should contain your name and account details, and should be clearly legible. This can be a PDF or an email you receive from your bank, it can also be a photo of a physical bank statement.
3. Attach a valid proof of identity, this could be your driver license or passport.
We cannot accept a screenshot from your mobile bank application as this will rarely contain both your name and account details in the same screen.
You can follow up on the ticket status from the same 'Contact support' module under 'My tickets'.
Once verified, the new account details will appear in the "External account" drop down menu.
During periods of increased market interest and volatility, our processing times for new account validation can take longer than usual. Note, you only need to submit your request once per account.
This short video shows how to submit a request to add a new account for withdrawals:
The online withdrawal module is not available for Corporate Clients by default. To request it, client must submit an attached form SaxoGroup_Cash_Module_Form, sign and return to us.
Otherwise, please find following a link to the Funds Transfer Request Form required for withdrawing funds: Transfer Request Form.