For security purposes you can be logged into only one Saxo platform at one time. As soon as you log into another Saxo platform under the same ID, the system will issue a notification and force one of the platforms to log out.
Articles in this section
- Opening one or multiple chart modules in SaxoTraderPRO?
- What is a stop-loss order, and how can I use it?
- How do I open the Position details?
- An error occured while upgrading a component
- Touch ID login (Android)
- The platform is not loading data. What do I do?
- I get the message "Exposure cannot be increased due to client configuration". What should I do?
- Saxo’s OpenAPI for Excel + Market Data
- What is position netting?
- What is real-time position netting?
Browse All Topics
Can't find what you are looking for?
We'll show you how to create a case.Get help