In this article you get help to:
Manage Notifications in you Saxo account
- Go to > Settings > Notifications
- If Notifications for the SaxoTraderGO app are enabled on your mobile device, you will automatically start receiving push notifications for most options (Positions, Orders, Price alerts,...). In addition to the standard Notifications you can enable notifications for Insights and Protect position alerts.
- In the Push notifications on devices section you can manage notifications for every mobile device that has SaxoTraderGO installed (Phone and Tablet).
If your mobile device is not visible you may have said “no” to Saxo messages at first launch of the app. To enable notification for the Saxo app, follow the instructions below.
Enable notifications on your mobile device
Go to Settings > Notifications, select SaxoTraderGO, and make sure that Allow Notifications is on.
- Open your phone's Settings app.
- Tap Apps & notifications Notifications.
- Under "Recently sent," find apps that recently sent you notifications.
- If SaxoTraderGO is not there, tap See all.
- Tap Advanced and find SaxoTraderGO. Enable Notification