In this article, you will find information related to:
Manage Notifications in your Saxo account
- Go to the main menu > Platform settings > Notifications
- If Notifications for the SaxoTraderGO app are enabled on your mobile device, you will automatically start receiving push notifications for most options (Positions, Orders, Price alerts,...). In addition to the standard notifications, you can enable notifications for Insights and Protect position alerts.
- In the Push notifications on devices section, you can manage notifications for every mobile device that has SaxoTraderGO installed (Phone and Tablet).
If your mobile device is not visible, you may have said “no” to Saxo messages at the first launch of the app. To enable notifications for the Saxo app, follow the instructions below.
Example from SaxoTraderGO
Enable notifications on your mobile device
Go to Settings > Notifications, select SaxoTraderGO or SaxoInvestor*, and make sure that Allow Notifications is on.
- Open your phone's Settings app.
- Tap Apps & notifications > Notifications.
- Under "Recently sent," find apps that recently sent you notifications.
- If our app is not there, tap See all.
- Tap Advanced and find the app. Enable Notification
*Note that SaxoInvestor is currently available in Denmark, Singapore, Australia, Hong Kong, France, The Netherlands, Belgium and the MENA region (UAE, KSA, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Lebanon, Jordan, Egypt).