Transferring funds to or from an external bank account are accepted by Saxo
- Withdrawal: Joint Saxo account to private external bank account
- Deposit: Joint external bank account to private Saxo account
Transfers within two Saxo accounts (Private & joint)
To transfer funds from your private account to your joint account - or the other way around - you need to create a support ticket with the subject Cash transaction enquiry.
- ID and account number of the account where the funds should be transferred from
- ID and account number of the account where the funds should be transferred to
- Cash amount (incl. currency)
Note: Saxo does not accept any internal or external transfers between corporate accounts and individual accounts as these transfers are considered third-party transfers.