- What is an IPO?
- How do I subscribe for an IPO through Saxo Markets?
- What is the IPO subscription financing rate?
- IPO subscription fees
- Where can I subscribe for new shares?
- What are the ways to subscribe for an IPO?
- How do I find prospectuses?
- When using leveraged financing to subscribe for an IPO, if the allocated amount is lower than the amount used of a customer's own capital, when will the excess be refunded? Can it be used immediately for other new share subscriptions on the day refunded?
- If the Hong Kong shares held in a position are sold on the day of subscription, can the funds be used to directly support new share subscriptions? Also, does Saxo accept securities margin financing for IPO?
- Does Saxo support grey market trading or Pool A and Pool B shares? What is the maximum fundable lot size?
- When using leveraged financing to subscribe for an IPO, when do I need to make up the remaining financed amount?
- How long is the IPO subscription period? When will I be notified of my new share allocation?
Browse All Topics
Can't find what you are looking for?
We'll show you how to contact us.Get help