|SFC transaction fees||The transaction levy is 0.0027% of the total transaction value (rounded to the nearest cent)|
|Hong Kong Stock Exchange transaction fees||The transaction fee is 0.005% of the total transaction value|
|Brokerage commission||Brokerage commission is 1% of the total allocated amount|
|Subscription fees||Submitted applications are subject to a non-refundable HKD 100 processing charge. You will be charged regardless of the outcome of your application.|
|Other fees||The promotional period for 0% financing rate subject to Saxo Market’s most recent promotional plan, which the promotional period may vary. This offer does not include the 1% brokerage commission, SFC transaction levy, exchange transaction levy and other service fees for local securities services.|
- Where can I subscribe for new shares?
- How to unlock my account?
- What are the ways to subscribe for an IPO?
- If the Hong Kong shares held in a position are sold on the day of subscription, can the funds be used to directly support new share subscriptions? Also, does Saxo accept securities margin financing for IPO?
- How do I subscribe for an IPO through Saxo Markets?
Browse All Topics
Can't find what you are looking for?
We'll show you how to contact us.Get help