Account reports can be downloaded from the Platform:
- How to download account reports
- Which report you are looking for?
How to download account reports
Click on Download report > Select the given report > Click on pdf or excel
Which report you are looking for?
Account Statement - All the transactions and movements that happened on a selected account for a given period.
Portfolio Report - Information on performance, profit/loss, positions, trades and cash bookings for a given period.
Aggregated Amounts- Full access to your account data with aggregated amounts in Excel Sheet. The sheet contains various aggregate numbers detailing what happened on your account (s) in a given period. This includes P/L, Exposures and bookings.
Share Dividends - You will be able to see all the dividends received for a given period.
Bond Coupon Payments- Report conatins information on bond coupons received for a given period.
CFD Cash adjustments - You will be able to see the information about all the CFD cash adjustments received/paid.
CFD Finance Details- Report contains information about CFDs financing amounts.
Carrying Cost Details - Report contains information about Carrying Cost Details.
Account Interest Details -All the interests that have been credited/debited on a selected account
FX Rollovers- Report contains information about FX Rollovers
Forex Commissions- Report contains information about Forex Commissions
Audit request - This report is used to generate a statement verifying your account balances on a given date and can be used for tax purposes.
How to get account reports sent to you
You can easily download reports yourself as described above. However, if the reports need to be sent explicitly by Saxo, please follow the outlined steps:
- SaxoTraderGO: Navigate to '?' > Contact us > Account Support > Request account Reports > Write to us
- SaxoInvestor: Navigate to '?' > Support > Scroll down to "Contact us" > Account Support > Request account Reports > Write to us
- SaxoTraderPRO: Navigate to '?' > Support > Scroll down to "Contact us" > Account Support > Request account Reports > Write to us
- SaxoTraderGO (Mobile): Navigate to My profile > Click on "?" > Contact us > Account Support > Request account Reports > Write to us