- Where can I find my account reports?
- How am I taxed on my managed portfolios?
- What are the withholding taxes on REITs?
- What is Net Free Equity?
- Total Profit/loss
- What are the withholding taxes for dividends?
- What is Absolute Exposure?
- How are percentage returns calculated?
- Reading the Account Value
- Does Saxo offer tax relief on bond coupon payments?
- How do I read the portfolio report?
- What are cash and security transfers?
- How do I calculate PnL - FIFO Method?
- How do I calculate PnL Mark-to-market Method
- How is 1 day Change Calculated?
- Why can't I see my closed positions in my Portfolio / Positions?
- How is the Cash balance calculated
- What are Cash Balance Currency Movements?
- What are the Total Cash Movements?
- What is 'Position Bookings' in the Cash Summary?
- What is the time-weighted rate of return?
- Why could there potentially be a conflict between Absolute Return and Return in Percentage?
- What is included in 'Other Bookings'?
- What is the Value of Positions on my Account?
- Does Saxo report my profits to my tax authorities?
Browse all topics
Can't find what you are looking for?
We'll show you how to contact us.Get help