Submit your request via Platform, following below steps:
- Click on My Profile >Request Account Services > Close my account
There are few scenarios that need to be checked before entering this account closure flow:
- If you have open positions/orders or corporate actions
- If your account has a positive cash balance
- If your account has a negative cash balance
- If you have multiple external accounts while withdrawing funds
If you have open positions/orders or corporate actions
If there are open orders and you close them, you will be able to proceed further with closing the account instantly.
If there are open positions/corporate actions and you close them, you will not be able to proceed further because of the standard settlement time.
If your account has a positive cash balance:
You will get an option to withdraw the funds while requesting closure.
If the funds held are within USD10, you will get an option to either withdraw or request write off.
- On clicking “Waive this amount”, the amount will be written off and proceed further with downloading reports.
- On selecting “Transfer funds”, an OTP will be sent to your registered number, which you will have to enter so that system records the withdrawal.
If your account has a negative cash balance
- Within the threshold: Our system will write off the balance within USD10.
- Above the threshold: For balance above (negative) USD10, there will be an option to fund through “Fund your account” button.
If you have multiple external accounts while withdrawing funds:
You will have an option to select one of the already registered external bank accounts from the drop-down in which funds will be transferred.
Once there are no open positions/orders, corporate actions and the cash balance is zero, you will get an option to click “Next”. Once clicked, you will be able to download the reports and submit the closure request.
If there is a withdrawal placed by a client in the flow, the robot will send a final set of reports securely before finally closing the account on the system.