At Saxo we take precautions to ensure your account is secure. For this reason we only allow withdrawals to accounts that have been verified to belong to you.
Previously used and verified accounts will appear in the "External account" drop down menu of your withdrawal module.
How to register a new account to use for withdrawals
You have two ways to add a new account:
1. Fund from a bank account in your own name
We verify the incoming payment details and store them for you to withdraw to securely. Verified account details will always appear in the drop down menu of your withdrawal module.
To verify your account via funding, please fund your account using your Saxo account details found here How do I fund my account?
2. Create a case through the trading platform
- SaxoTraderGO: Click Account > Other > Contact support > Select option: Add new bank account number for withdrawals
- SaxoTraderPRO: Click Menu > Contact support > Select option: Add new bank account number for withdrawals
- Fill the form providing:
Field Comment Currency Beneficiary IBAN Mandatory in case of international payments to countries that have adopted IBAN Beneficiary Bank BIC Also known as SWIFT/BIC or just SWIFT Beneficiary Account number Not necessary if IBAN has been provided Clearing code Not necessary if IBAN has been provided
- Attach a bank statement as proof of account ownership. The document should contain your name and account details, and should be clearly legible. This can be a PDF or an email you receive from your bank, it can also be a photo of a physical bank statement. It may not however be a screenshot from your mobile bank application as this will rarely contain both your name and your account details in the same screen.
- You can follow up on the ticket status from the same 'Contact support' module under 'My tickets'.
Once verified, the new account details will appear in the "External account" drop down menu. We aim to process your request for new account validation within 24h. Note, you only need to submit your request once per account.
This short video shows how to submit a request to add a new account for withdrawals: