Net Free Equity (NFE) is:
- The cash balance of your main trading account
- Plus or minus any unrealised profits or losses from open CFDs, FX Forwards and Futures on your main trading account
- Plus the market value of any FX Options on your main trading account
- Minus any margin required for financing open positions on your main trading account and sub-accounts
Please read more below.
Cash collateral for NFE margin financing may differ from the trading margin requirement. See the full list of cash collateral for margin financing used for Net Free Equity calculation under our General Business Terms, located here.
To avoid paying overdraft interest on your account you are required to hold sufficient cash collateral ensuring a positive Net Free Balance.
Interest is calculated daily and settled monthly - within seven business days after the end of each calendar month.
To view the NFE details:
- Navigate to the main menu > Download report > Account Interest Details
Additional information regarding Net Free Equity can be found by clicking here.