- Downloading reports
- How do I read the Trade Executed Report?
- How do I read the Portfolio Report
- Understanding the Account Value
- Total Profit/loss
- How do I calculate PnL Mark-to-market Method
- How do I calculate PnL - FIFO Method?
- What is the difference between ‘Amount’, ‘AmountClose’ and ‘AmountOpen’?
- What is the Time-Weighted Rate of Return?
- How are Percentage Returns Calculated?
- What is 'Position Bookings' in the Cash Summary?
- How do I read the Portfolio View on SaxoTraderGo
- What is Absolute Exposure?
- What is the Value of Positions on my Account?
- What are Cash and Security Transfers?
- What are the Total Cash Movements?
- What are Cash Balance Currency Movements?
- How is the Cash balance calculated
- What is included in 'Other Bookings'?
- How is 1 day Change Calculated?
- What is Net Free Equity?
- Why could there potentially be a conflict between Absolute Return and Return in Percentage?
- Where can I find my financial reports?
- Statement Request
Browse All Topics
Can't find what you are looking for?
We'll show you how to contact us.Get help